Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Youtube Content Submission] What comes next

Hello Everyone.
I have some questions about how to contribute to the JakartaEE Youtube Channel.

1. Is there already a process defined to submit content to the JakartaEE Youtube Channel ?
We should have a quick guide of the process, so +1 to have a Marketing Repo as Amelia says.

2. Is there a format or templates of how the videos should be structured before uploaded?
I mean, videos of 15, 30, 45 minutes max, or a template to use in slides, etc.
Or some categories like quick guides, tutorials, interviews, event coverage, etc.
This will make the content a little bit more uniform and not just a bunch of random videos uploaded.

3. Who is going to review the content before uploading ?
For example, in the MicroProfile blog, there are some people that reviews the content before publishing to make sure that complies with all the rules and license requirements of the project.

4. Content for non english speakers?
I know that the primary language will be english, but would be great to include content in Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, etc. to be more inclusive and attract more contributors to the project.

Thanks for your attention,
Regards.

Jorge Cajas
+502 54754892