[jakarta.ee-community] Fwd: [jakarta.ee-spec] BALLOT: Approval to create the JakartaMVCSpecification Project

Dias Ed,

On the current vote thread, your response about voting and the expectations this ecosystem has for its chosen via vote is superb. Thank YOU!

Current elections end this week.  A few times before the community forum,  we have asked the EF Team to provide the exact number of committers that can vote on the Jakarta elections. With this message, I would like to push once again for that visibility. If there a way to maybe make the data automatic, where there is no need for EF to be the one to deliver such visibility?

Wayne- is this something you can provide insight into, look into?
If not, is there a way to get a general idea how many contributors are in this ecosystem?

Asking again, because each Jakarta EE Nomination time gets me wondering about the health of this ecosystem, especially around the work on releases that have nothing to do with innovation.  Example, from the Jakarta EE 8 release work, we never got the tell about how many contributors, not associated with paying Partners, got converted into Committers.

To everyone watching and collaborating on the Jakarta EE 9 release, please subscribe to the mailing lists.
We worked hard to compile a landing page via git, now in the website:

that welcomes anyone interested to subscribe and openly participate on the different tasks, conversations, priorities. I think there is a little bit for anyone who has done work on Java EE to feel like your time matters here.

With that now, please vote on current and future project votes. A non binding vote matters.
First, it tells anyone who might have been chosen to represent YOU for 1yr that you are paying attention; it tells everyone watching that you are directly involved and care; it makes a friendlier ecosystem where those holding the vote power are receiving direct feedback from YOU.

Thanks Wyane for the follow up.
 Thanks to the many others that like
Carlos Andres de la rosa (Carlos excellent form on your form to vote) Exemplary actions worthy of emulation by ALL.