Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Pull Request for jakartaee-examples

Hi,

I believe I have addressed all the issues that arose from my first pull request and so a new one in waiting. If there is anything else you’d like me to do please let me know. And if you feel it’s not appropriate that’s fine too.

Ken

From: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of omniprof@xxxxxxxxx <omniprof@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2020 3:47:10 PM
To: 'Jakarta EE community discussions' <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jakarta.ee-community] Pull Request for jakartaee-examples

Hi,

I have just submitted a pull request, my first ever, for jakartaee-examples. It consists of The Learning Servlet along with a minor error correction to the parent pom file. As requested it is in the same style as all other individual projects and does not use any external libraries. There is a simple test that deploys the web site and then clicks on a button to execute the servlet.

Feel free to make any suggestions or criticisms. I hope to submit more especially as I have figured out how to do it, finally.

Ken Fogel

Back to the top