The tests are running right now.  It might be a good exercise to use newer versions of the application servers.  That will be my homework!

Thanks for your help!

Mike.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 1:06 PM Kenneth Fogel <kfogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I can get all the tests to work. We can definitely discuss it later today.

Ken

From: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Michael Redlich <mpredli@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 12:52:23 PM
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] How to Work with the Jakarta EE Examples

Hi Ken:

Thanks for taking the time to put together the web page on your learnings from the Jakarta EE examples.  I cloned the repository this past weekend deploying some of the examples on Payara and Wildfly.

I can't seem to get the tests initiated, so maybe we can discuss before/after our Jakarta EE Ambassadors meeting this afternoon.

Mike.