Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Why was there never another Logging JSR?

FYI, Alex Lewis started a conversation in the MicroProfile community on this about a year ago and it had a lot of discussion (including similar pushback). While it was a good discussion, the effort has more-or-less stalled.

See:

and