Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

Offline, in-person, I don't think that's possible now, but a 1-on-1 call, sure ;-)

Werner

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 9:01 PM reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another path to think about: let's take it offline and have an in-peson call you and I. I will be more than happy to schedule it.

That might avoid potentially unnecessary flooding this mailing list with content where the signal vs. noise ratio might be pretty low for most. It may also help us understand each other a bit better.

Just a thought.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger

-------- Original message --------
From: reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/6/20 1:38 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

I guess I am sorry you feel that way.

If any of what I stated needs to be clarified further I am happy to put in the time to do so. I do think however that we need to recognize when a point of diminishing returns has been reached and we need to agree to disagree respectfully. In your case, it may simply be that we have very different value sets that cannot be reconciled.

What I can tell you is that every opinion I have expressed is genuine, well considered, well vetted with other good intentioned people and within reason grounded in reality.

I appreciate the dialog nonetheless.

Reza Rahman