From: Scott Stark <sstark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/6/20 10:24 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration   as Jakarta Configuration.

Because none of the JSR330 spec leads responded in any form. There
clearly is a discussion going on here. When we had the MP pull vote it
was clearly stated that how Jakarta consumed MP specs was to be
defined on the Jakarta side. That is happening now. Why is it a
surprise that there is not a unanimous opinion?