Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Options for Jakarta EE and MP alignment

I would expect that both the MP and Jakarta specs included in a joint
base platform would continue to evolve at a more rapid pace, perhaps
being split to better support more rapid evolution where needed,
stability in more legacy aspects.