Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Guide for Helping Deliver Jakarta EE 9

Hello Reza,

I know I’m very late to the party, but I read through this and I think it’s very well done and very much needed; thanks for doing this. The only thing I noticed is that the link in this sentence is incorrect (I can’t comment or edit the doc):

“response in a timely fashion, please don’t hesitate to ​let us know​“