From:        Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Jakarta EE Ambassadors <jakartaee-ambassadors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        03/24/2020 19:08
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Guide for Helping Deliver Jakarta EE 9
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

May I kindly request any initial feedback be shared by Friday? By Monday
I would like to begin reaching out to a number of folks that have been
waiting a while to hear back.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger

Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community
member and do not reflect the views of my employer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-GMg_V6pm5GwCfvp4nZdDl8XRHTdmX80rcE-Bgv9CZg/edit?usp=sharing.