Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

If it's stable enough for your project, why not just consume it as is?

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 10:49 AM Heiko W. Rupp <hrupp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 1 Apr 2020, at 16:34, Otavio Santana wrote:

> My question is: Does it make sense if we create a fork of Eclipse
> MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration?

That is a nice Aprils fool of you :-)

> The project seems stable and it will valuable to several projects such
> as JPA, JMS, and NoSQL.

Is(n't) the main obstacle of just including it that MicroProfile does
not have the IP
protection has, as it does not use the Eclipse Spec Process? If so, I
guess just
waiting on that Process to be used may be as good/quick as a fork and
would
prevent the two from drifting apart. Or that contributors have to
constantly
submit changes to two projects.

But I am sure I am missing some things

   Heiko