Hello All,

I hope you are all staying safe and well!!

Let me start with Thank You for the initiative. It is super exciting to see the community involvement.

I would like to suggest and invite you to always reach out to Jakarta EE Marketing Committee team with this type of work for consultation or guidance, particularly on the trademark guidelines.

You can also always refer to Trademark Guidelines and Branding Guidelines from jakarta.ee website

You'll notice trademark violation according to the Branding Guidelines.

Best Regards,

Tanja

On 2020-03-16 10:51 a.m., Jonathan Gallimore wrote:
It shouldn't be an issue to update that.

Jon

On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:25 PM Alasdair Nottingham <alasdair.nottingham@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I love the design, but it redirects via tomitribe.com rather than going directly to the jakarta ee subscribe page which surprised me. Could it be updated to be a direct link? I think that is better from a privacy perspective.

Thanks
Alasdair

rstjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>  @s8ntjames