Re: [jakarta.ee-community] New JakartaEE "Subscribe" mailing list stickers design

Hi,

I love the design, but it redirects via tomitribe.com rather than going directly to the jakarta ee subscribe page which surprised me. Could it be updated to be a direct link? I think that is better from a privacy perspective.

Thanks
Alasdair