From: Kevin Sutter <sutter@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1/28/20 3:04 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [Open Feedback] to this Community via Twitter

Romain is entitled to his opinion, but I don't agree with it.

I belong to and have participated in both foundations -- Eclipse and Apache.  Yes, they are different.  They both have quirks.  But, I do not agree with posting something like this and asking for a discussion.  At least not on the Jakarta EE Community forum.  We should focus on Jakarta EE issues and questions, and not opinions about the Eclipse Foundation.  My two cents worth...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: