Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [microprofile] Re: We need more Jakarta Tech Talk speakers

How can we reach those valuable presenatations ?

21 Oca 2020 Sal, saat 16:35 tarihinde Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> şunu yazdı:

Many thanks Amelia and everyone else!

See my responses in-line.

Best,

Tanja

On 2020-01-20 9:58 p.m., Amelia Eiras wrote:
Hola Tanja & Jakartees, Happy & Health 2020 to 815 subscribers!

#sharingIScaring via Tech virtual sessions under Jakarta EE are a truly fun way to continue 2019 learning/teaching Java fun.

 I have 3 recommendations:
  1. move the current document under the Jakarta EE Community drive LINK. THAT includes adding all the other documents that are about Jakartees' collaboration.  Why? B/c some of us don't need to go to the Jkta forum's archive to find important links.  Expecting such documents to be housed under the project's public Gdrive should suffice. :)  See below drive content for reference for those not  yet aware of its existence and usage in 2019.
[TO] The spreadsheet document is already on the Gdrive at the exact link above the Jakarta EE Community drive LINK.
  1. Tanja would you consider a valuable addition to the sheet to include also the Presenter's email hyperlinked to facilitate your follow up, when needed? As it is, how do you connect with speakers who are not known yet?
[TO] If the speaker is willing to share his email that would be great, otherwise they can contact me directly by email.
  1. Twitter/Media Jkta push scheduled for the rest of 2020 via weekly reminders of this Call-2-Action that welcomes anyone around the globe to participate.
I would appreciate that and will suggest the same to jakarta marketers.
As a listener consumer of a few of the tech talks in 2019, I thank each one of you thus far involved, looking forward to listening to the many new speakers alongside the usual ones in the 2020 series.

image.png