Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta EE 9 Release via latest published minutes [Nov 5th, 2019]

Hey Kevin, as usual, it is a pleasure to exchange words with you. :)

Me wondering openly and sending above write up that lead to your follow, hopefully enables others to speak up.
The call out is explicit to Jakartees' users & coders alike.

The power-of-preparation, POP, from this community cannot be underestimated or deferred. We have now.
The project requires individuals whose arguments are hard to ignore or push around, those who makes us understand our weakness are the most valuable contributors.
To those, you are the Jakartees who will most likely shape/reshape the Release Process.

 Note: you don't only have to be a part of the current listed WG but ideally you would join b/c you see its strength and value.

In that sense, Jakarta EE 8 release is a poor example of what the Jakarta EE Release path ahead looks like. This is just my voice as a Jakartee.  Jakarta EE 9 is ambiguous b/c everything we are doing is new, as such it might show parasitic aspects and hurt those who are not at the table today. BUT, none restrict this community voices, so do please join.