[jakarta.ee-community] November 19th 2019, monthly email update for Jakarta EE community

Hello All,

We had another busy month for Jakarta EE. After the first Jakarta EE 8 release we are all working hard on planning the next one!

Here are updates on what we have been focusing on during the month of October and early November:

  • Another Jakarta EE-Compatible Product
  • Jakarta EE 8 Feedback Will Drive Improvements
  • Jakarta EE 9 Delivery Plan to Be Ready December 9
  • New Chair for the Jakarta EE Specification Committee
  • Jakarta EE 8 Restructuring Continues
  • Time to Jakartify More Specifications
  • Jakarta EE Marketing Plan Nearly Finalized
  • Join Community Update Calls
  • A Look Back at October Events
  • Stay Connected With the Jakarta EE Community
And finally here is the link to the blog with all details Update for Jakarta EE community: November 2019.

We are always welcoming and looking for your feedback!

Thank You for your interest and involvement in Jakarta EE.

Best Regards,
Tanja --
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse