Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talks, looking for presenters!!

Tanja,

I am so very sorry for appearing unresponsive. The past few weeks have been very hectic at work with some important decision points - all in furtherance of Jakarta EE of course. I should be fully available again now.

The November date is unfortunate too soon. Pretty much any other date after mid-December I could make work.

All of my titles and abstracts are linked in the sheet. Once you make a selection, I will adapt them for Jakarta EE. You can adapt my bio from here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/javareza/. Photos you can select and edit from here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7j3Nyv5ptjC247Zz8.

Again, very sorry for the delay. I am always committed to help wherever I can. I know many others feel the same way and hopefully the November date is sorted out already.

Reza Rahman
Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Speaker, Blogger