Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Thoughts on JakartaEE

Cen,

Thank you for your feedback. It is very much appreciated.

Just a clarification: the issues for all of the EE4J projects are kept with the relevant GitHub code repository, not in the project specific issue trackers at Eclipse. For example, GlassFish issues are at github.com/eclipse-ee4j/glassfish/issues, NOT at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/describecomponents.cgi?product=Glassfish

That said, I will be the first to admit there are plenty of long-standing issues that are certainly annoyances. I hope, with the governance structure that Eclipse provides, we can get greater participation from a broader community -- for the compatible implementations, as well as for the specification work.

Cheers,

-- Ed