Re: [jakarta.ee-community] GlassFish 5.1

Hi,

GlassFish 5.1 was actually released about 8 months ago ;)

Unfortunately there aren’t really any plans I know of to keep it updated on a regular basis.

Under Jakarta EE there's no more reference implementation, only compatible implementations. GlassFish here is the compatible implementation from the EE4J Eclipse project.

Kind regards,
Arjan