Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE working group committee representatives

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations on the elected representatives, looking forward to the awesome Jakarta EE year ahead.

It would be great to understand what will be the roles and responsibilities for each of the role listed below?

Do we also have any hard and fast rule for someone to nominate themselves? In some communities, we have some eligibility criteria like a person should be involved in these many projects or involved in the project for this long, and things like this.  If we have any what are they?

This will really help any new-comers (like me) to fully understand the process and also understand where to go when we need help.

Thanks in advance

Sendil Kumar (@sendilkumarn)

Back to the top