[jakarta.ee-community] Doodle [5 questions]Feedback on 5/8/19 Jakarta EE Community Hangout!

Happy Wednesday everyone,

+60 Jakartees joined today’s Jakarta EE Community Hangout.
Folder with agenda minutes, cute pics and the 2 presentations slides here:

With Paul, we had the pleasure of co-facilitating this call.
As such, I have created a doodle poll to enable anyone who attended to provide feedback via 5 questions.

Remember, each iteration is a new opportunity to do just a tiny bit better, thank you for taking 30 seconds to send YOUR feedback!

Back to the top