[jakarta.ee-community] Call to Action: Submit your latest blogs about the future of Jakarta EE to its blog

Jakartees,

Many of you have chosen to write your ideas/concerns/feedback via your blog platforms since last week’s announcement on “… the javax package namespace cannot be evolved by the Jakarta EE community. As well, Java trademarks such as the existing specification names cannot be used by Jakarta EE specifications.”

The individuals' blogs influx have been most positive with formidable healthy re-tweets facilitating exchanges via diverse open forums.
Issue: I cannot add or properly trace each one of those blogs in the minutes, I fear I will miss many blogs.
Solution:  Instead I ask you to submit your blogs to the Jakarta EE blog repo and make sure your voice is traceable and properly added to the website.

In tomorrow’s Community hangout agenda https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TH_p_m-z3v9HZyhgwW41JzXWTFIwrClGLaSDIy0Sf5w/edit  I have added under the Marketing section a reminder on how to contribute valuable content to Jakarta EE blog. Your thoughts are valuable, your thoughts are not meant to be pleasing to the WG but a window to understanding more of what to keep, what to drop, what to do more of.

CTA has 2 steps:

  1. familiarize yourself with the guidelines: https://github.com/jakartaee/jakartablogs.ee#guidelines
  2. Submit your Jakarta EE content Blogs/Videos/Sessions via the Jakarta Repo:  https://github.com/jakartaee/jakartablogs.ee/issues

Thank you for #writingTHEtalk!