Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Eclipse Project for Common Annotations project lead

I am not a committer to the CA project right now, so if any of the existing committers were happy and able to take the lead, no problem for me either.
Otherwise if a new committer vote like we saw for a few other projects was possible, I would be happy to help either way even if it was just a committer role. I don't want to do too many at once, but it is a relatively small spec similar to JSR 330 (@Inject)

Werner