From:        Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        10/19/2018 03:24 PM
Subject:        Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Community review of the Draft Eclipse Foundation Specification Process (EFSP) Oct 17th - 31st
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 2018-10-19 3:51 PM, Guillermo González de Agüero wrote:
As as side note, it would be very useful to have even a blog post comparing the JCP with this proposed process, highlighting how the new one is more lightweight (e.g. no need for an RI, Expert Groups replaced by project committers so anyone can easily join based on their merits, etc).

Good idea. I'll do that. But I'm at the JCP EC meeting today and at EclipseCon next week, so it won't happen right away.

--
Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.