Re: [jakarta.ee-community] How to Share an Archetype

Thank you!

Em seg, 1 de out de 2018 às 03:00, Mihai A. <amihaiemil@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Just yesterday, before you wrote this email, I had written a short post about how I automatically release and version my OSS projects, to Maven Central. Have a look, maybe it helps: https://www.amihaiemil.com/2018/09/30/project-versioning-with-rultor.html

Br,
Mihai