[jakarta.ee-community] How to Share an Archetype

Hello,

I created an archetype for Java EE 8 and I'll create another for Microprofile. I'll put them on github, but I would like to ask about share these archetypes in some Artifactory or Nexus. How can I share these archetype in an Artifactory or Nexus. I want to another people could create a project  using these archetype without need to install the archetype on the local repository by maven command.  We have some Artifactory or Nexus to install these archetype?

Att,
Rhuan Rocha

Back to the top