[jakarta.ee-community] Help for EclipseCon Europe Commuinty day

Hello,

I am writing this as someone trying to help organising the community day for
EclipseCon Europe.
That community day has a special track for JakartaEE and MicroProfile.
Especially 2 parts of the agenda stand out

- Meet the spec: if you can present about a spec for JakartaEE, then please let me know. The presentation would be a short talk (~15mins) what the spec is about and also
  where it stands and where possible future directions go.
  We already have
  * Dimitry Kornilov: Glassfish RI
  * Werner Keil: Json B/P, JNoSQL
  * Rudy De Busscher: EE Security 1.0

- MicroProfile hands on: a workshop to develop cloud-native applications from scratch with MircoProfile specs.
  Here we need people to present and lead one specification.
We have coverage for metrics and open tracing by Pavol Loffay and myself. Pavol and I could do more, but we want to distribute the load and also have folks from other implementors lead a spec in this, as MicroProfile is a true multi-implementor effort

Please ping me if you want to present / help out here.

  Heiko

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn

Back to the top