Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Application as Jakarta EE mascot

Those not in the UK and not of a certain age, may have no direct
reference but this looks too much like Cuddles
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzwbNh-9CMk and
https://www.flickr.com/photos/thedownstairslounge/9193407715 for
example).

Mark.