Re: [jakarta.ee-community] About Profiles

If the Main Profile is lean, I would not care about the additional stuff I'm not using now.

E.g. my OS provides far more functionality, than I'm actually using. I could alway compile my own Linux kernel to get the maximum optimization, but I don't think the effort actually pays of.

For me "compiling the kernel" is similar attitude to "choose the right profile".