Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Death of JavaOne/Consequences for Jakarta EE

Well, at least one Guardian will definitively submit a talk to EclipseCon Europe -- me. :-)

-Markus

From: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Milinkovich
Sent: Montag, 30. April 2018 23:06
To: jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Death of JavaOne/Consequences for Jakarta EE

On 2018-04-30 3:37 PM, reza_rahman wrote:

P.S.: I should have noted in my prior email that I am personally submitting to Oracle Code One on its own right. I've encouraged other Guardians to do the same and I believe most are doing just that. The alternative I don't think helps anyone at this time.

Understood.

I hope that you also encourage the Guardians to submit talks to EclipseCon Europe. It is regrettable that the two events are the same week, but ECE is still going to be a worthy Jakarta EE event. And not everyone can travel to the Bay Area.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top