Begin forwarded message:

From: Mark Little <mlittle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: April 10, 2018 at 6:07:34 PM GMT+2
To: EE4J community discussions <ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good move :)

On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Paul White
<paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

this is posted to) to jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx.

This is scheduled to be done on Thursday, April 12.  The specific steps
being taken are described below.

The reason for this change is to continue to establish the Jakarta EE brand,
and to establish the jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx as the primary mailing
list for all things Jakarta EE.

There is no action required by anyone, and this email is for informational
purposes only. That is, we are assuming everyone currently subscribed to
ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx will wish to be subscribed to the new list.
Thus, we will do this automatically on Thursday once the new list is
established.  Please note - once this change is finalized, you will no
longer be able to post to ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Should you wish to not be automatically transferred to this mailing list,
feel free to unsubscribe from the new list, or any of the Foundation’s
mailing lists.  Please follow the instructions on the emails for more
details.

Finally, as an FYI, we will also be establishing additional Jakarta EE
working group mailing lists (recall the main jakarta.ee-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
already exists) to enable people to stay close to issues such as
specifications, marketing activities, etc.  This update be sent separately,
once the jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx list is established. More details
regarding all the Eclipse public mailing lists may be found here [1].

Specific Steps Being Taken

The specific steps being taken regarding creation of
jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list are:
the main mailing list for all members of the working group, and the place to
share general information regarding Jakarta EE.
- register automatically all subscribers of ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx for
the new mailing list.
- archive ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx such that all traffic already there is
preserved.
- “switch off” ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx, and instead inform people
submitting to it to resubmit to jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx instead.

You will see a “final” email to the ee4j-community@xxxxxxxxxxx to record
this change in the archive.

From April 12 onward, please follow and submit to
jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Please let us know if you have questions.

Regards,
Paul

Paul White
paul.white@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx