[iot-wg] [PLEASE REGISTER] Hacker Day @ EclipseCon 2022

  Hello everyone.

As you may know, we have new activity at EclipseCon this year: Hacker Day. This activity aims to have fun with technology and other conference attendees. The Foundation will offer several hacking opportunities, and one of them is targeted at the Eclipse IoT and Edge Native working group members.

If you intend to participate, please register using this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z4-xMht2rYRQbNaRqYdAZM1pT-PXi0gQsqJk00iSEO4/edit?ts=6308e34e

Make sure you register for the EclipseCon conference first! We collect hacker day registrations to ensure we deploy enough infrastructure to support attendees.

Jens Reimann put together a short deck describing what we intend to build:

Naturally, you will be free to put your own twist on the base architecture according to your preferences and interests. If you're curious, you can look immediately at the code already provided by some community members. The repository is here:

https://github.com/Eclipse-IoT/eclipsecon-2022-hackathon

I look forward to seeing you at EclipseCon.

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder