Re: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Community meeting — September 27, 2022

Hi Frédéric, I had planned to attend this meeting tomorrow but unfortunately I have the martian death flu. If I am coherent enough to participate I'll try to call in. Otherwise, will there be another meeting specifically around EclipseCon prior to the event?

thanks

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon  |  jefro@xxxxxxxxxx
Red Hat Office of the CTO  |  Sr. Principal Community Architect, Automotive