Re: [iot-wg] Participate in the new Eclipse IoT internship program
  • From: George Hernandez <george.hernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2021 14:34:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=rnbtechgroup.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=rnbtechgroup.com; dkim=pass header.d=rnbtechgroup.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=clvO1CsamciJBxspCVUtCKYYx0ZnqExYe7FIG7XEymc=; b=YBxWncGlQ9iQ1ErQMkm1bF8cTgL4+NB89cca6JnpTF3N6Xa2tu75mZghr7T6rZaxqgF4yF5sDm8fxpJ+Fr3Ey+yze7DdGcVvhed/3K8epuPrmXpRkTN/ONtAStEpq6D7jJcGFSomtbzSNeaFNsRfLuduxv0FF4MvHXMoVYsIXQfaWl7wj7F7vkvd4wP1UF/Rd4N1DvJkczWtFdMM71r9Pd8GEQgJkFXIIxWZGvxpIBZmqKUXp44g60LBoxNy4mgJ/q4toFz4LZnKxVOvwpbNEeqt7pDQocGMEuEE0XYnQoEFKrwXvkVm6MrIZjyu7KM2eGU0pYev3kVqFJbGh1k4Vw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RUgcY7qilZ6pA0/EBIes4O2Eqyp8Lpy/M2P+Ojc8OvEIX4rQbOQoyDocW9x5qv9R4vFJm8FTMgHtPOKDokODqvf/e/al8NFxGX2XXoxjDcIr1st1PKtW5nrySlsUXw6Et1Ki3aa2N9f5OD7Lbcc2SE6IOizVD9sfJATVS6y17BoKGSXowgOXVLn5nTnL0Iqs12FHQCo1Z0yXlNBgXVXfB72WAJmaZixBJfBRIVFzqPa6nEQtYe0M69Zsj8+BhOSMRyVgeBzVlNZ540O0VrzW4AlTNIE00Puw+uJaol4THaU4AYlYUpK5XHnjKcme8BSf8Hmdftqb3FF5GMYbWKh2Eg==

Frederic,

This looks like a very interesting program.  Let me chat with a few VOLTTRON folks and get their input.

Thanks,

George

Managing Director
R&B Technology Company (USA)
14090 Southwest Fwy, Suite 300, Sugar Land, TX 77478
George.hernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
713.898.9509 M
https://www.rnbtechgroup.com/

Sent from my iPad