Re: [iot-wg] The Eclipse Foundation released the 2020 IoT Developer Survey Report

Hi Anita,

Thank you for pointing this out. There is also the possibility to promote the link that leads directly to the pdf. I hope this helps.

Thank you for your support in helping us to promote the survey results!

Best regards,
Ioana

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube