Re: [iot-wg] The Eclipse Foundation released the 2020 IoT Developer Survey Report

Hi Ioana

Thanks for posting. At the end of the report it talks about receiving exclusive access to detailed research findings by joining the IoT working group.  Can you let us know how IoT working group members can receive this detailed findings?

Thanks
Ian