Re: [iot-wg] EclipseCon Community Day — IoT and Edge presentations

Hi Jens,

Hi Frédéric,

thanks for your great session!

I sent my slides already in my e-mail yesterday, anyway, here again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch IoT Hub - Product Area IoT Platform (IOC/PAP-HU)
Bosch.IO GmbH | Stuttgarter Straße 130 | 71332 Waiblingen | GERMANY |
www.bosch.io