[iot-wg] Join the Eclipse IoT Slack workspace!

Hi everyone!

As discussed during our last working group meeting, I created a Slack workspace for the working group. Simply click the following link to join it:

https://join.slack.com/t/eclipse-iot-wg/shared_invite/zt-d8zil9s0-NF5UHh92Odf3AbonspswHA

Please feel free to make channel suggestions.

I look forward to chatting with you on Slack!

Best,

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.