[iot-wg] Update on the Media Coverage of the 2019 IoT Commercial Adoption Survey

Hello everyone!

We would like to thank you again for participating in the 2019 IoT Commercial Adoption Survey!

It is our pleasure to inform you that this initial edition of the survey got a great deal of media exposure, which emphasizes the steady growth in IoT commercial deployments.

We will soon launch the 2020 IoT Developer Survey. When we launch in May, we highly encourage you to complete the survey, provide us with feedback and share it with your network.

Stay tuned for more information coming soon!

Kind regards,

The Eclipse Foundation Team

Ioana Maftei
EU Marketing Manager IoT & Edge | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube