[iot-wg] IoT WG meeting - February 25, 2020

*** See instructions to add the meeting invite to your personal calendar at the end of this email ***

Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our working group call will take place Tuesday January 25, @ 11am EDT.

Our planned agenda is:
1. Return on IoT Day Grenoble 2020
2. Return on BCX / BCW and the face-to-face community meeting
3. Discussion: Eclipse IoT instant messaging
4. Project News
5. Varia

Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #4. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #5.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

*** Adding the invite to your calendar ***

1. GSuite (Google applications) users
  • In Google Calendar, Locate the "Other calendars" header and click on the "+" button.

    image.png
  • In the contextual menu, select the "Subscribe to calendar" option. This will open a new screen.
    image.png

  • In the new screen, paste this value: u5j68s710reqmr37vd78jdlbm4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Press Enter. This will display the settings for the calendar, which will have been added to the "Other Calendars" section of Google Calendar.

2. Apple Calendar, Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird+Lightning users
Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.