[iot-wg] [Recording] Eclipse IoT WG bi-weekly call - February 11, 2020

Hi everyone!

Thank you for attending our meeting yesterday. Also many thanks to the Eclipse Paho team for presenting about the past and future of their project.

You will find the recording here:

https://eclipse.zoom.us/rec/share/5pNSDI_U2XtJf7fuuB2FcPcDIaTqX6a82iQWqaUOyBq7TMovT7fSMDMz9zpXUKaB

Please join us for our next project focus meeting on March 10, 2020 as the Eclipse IoT Packages project team will take the stage.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.