Re: [iot-wg] REMINDER: IoT WG Face to Face Meeting in Berlin after BCX/BCW
  • From: Bob Claerhout <bob.claerhout@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 15:20:04 +0100
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=aloxy.io; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=aloxy.io; dkim=pass header.d=aloxy.io; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=rhkikwKxP8jji4l+KefZca1GcBTX+wavLav9x3Adfl8=; b=TjO5r0Vz+okpnFL/zcdlDwfk3L6g6YY/RAnUKDMhjQhaZ6Q8cqTt3LAGcYCvtuH8CUjZWXNh3YaSahvA5ea4ClHLUBK1A7ycllFs6gY+YjmEcXeyhxijY0ESwXLZvLXkqDWAWCEtgPqGqooGnoBFtTXvnuYVKwko+Ck62SI6jDn14AWUmLoFMPQFhsJg2QvESJg38VGwZ+DLFCF+3a4h9GIw3XiD8ikvwLSvK7FZFQ062E8tvyMBRIEAuS4ITSkN/1jHzgTP6LTFkbyHfSwJifZAV2D+BCW4ztrgaQXVfceH1r8J/ZEITkscA9nB1flYPNEHNXixWG4tAOp2Kb72OA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KAOTcqXqGENlQ8KSvcOPslMFJkU/fmZfIXHBi9JXTawRQV7KOrpnIaID6Yzh1ZNc+Oh1oxUM2IwEAtllwIp20vIC1Hzit4rlg6xx//pZgPxle/B+wQs5L/goGheQFvcZCVnRVW1BFhhGhnV3ngIEvF3Xs/EtxhiC7fUnoQJnsp167OePv15fbZKG2b+av10emSuztlzUUNmMMgPS5S89vgbCGiTWN6xtYW6eFidq5f0T+Co4ar3lUIADIsrtZWuLNtBx8LqNF39+S6AvB6TtUup0HgA8Pxm+/6hAHWWYlEh95Rye2/TC2+qvHY4s/VJIapQ0eA4C2IDK7SrsRyJxIw==

Hi all,

We(Glenn and I) will eventually be joining the F2F as well.

Best regards,
Bob Claerhout
Software developer
M +32 479 34 84 92