From: "Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4)" <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "iot-wg" <iot-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2019 6:47:37 AM
Subject: [iot-wg] Eclipse IoT adopters

Hi list,

I was wondering if the new Eclipse IoT Adopters mechanism is supposed to
be used by companies/organizations only of if we could/should/want to
use it for showing which Eclipse IoT projects use other IoT projects as
well?

For example the Ditto project uses Hono and we could therefore use this
mechanism to have the Ditto logo on the Hono web page as well.

WDYT?
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic