[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT booth --- Make your project seen at EclipseCon Europe 2019!

Hi everyone!

I have the pleasure to announce that the Eclipse IoT Working Group will gave its very own both at EclipseCon Europe 2019. This is a perfect opportunity to reach out to the users of your respective projects and even get new ones.

At this point in time, pretty much everything is still on the table. If you are a project lead or committer and wish to represent your project, please let me know Monday September 23 at the latest. I will organize a meeting with all interested to determine how we will make our booth come alive.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.