Re: [iot-wg] Not a goodbye, but see you again one day everyone!

Thank you. Ankur! Take care :-).

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 3:34 PM Ankur Gargi <ankur.gargi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Jameka, Wish you all the best.

Cheers,
Ankur

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 9:09 AM Buck Caroline (INST/PRM-NE) <caroline.buck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Jameka,

I would like to thank you for all the wonderful work you have done for Eclipse IoT!

All the best of luck and health for your future! J

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Caroline Buck

Product Management (INST/PRM)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Tel. +49 7545 202-229 | Mobil +49 15253011875 | Fax +49 7545 202-301 |
caroline.buck@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic