[iot-wg] Not a goodbye, but see you again one day everyone!

Hi all,

If you have not already heard, I am leaving the Eclipse Foundation and today is my last day. I want to thank you all for the awesome teamwork and it was a pleasure to meet the brilliant minds in the Eclipse IoT Working Group.Â

I wish each of you the absolute very best and would love to keep in touch.Â

Email:ÂWoodberryj@xxxxxxxxxxx
LinkedIn:Âhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jameka-woodberry-aa70ab50/
Twitter:Âhttps://twitter.com/Marketing_Jamy

Take care IoT Working Group and as the subject line says, not goodbye...just a see you again one day in the future.Â

Big hug to all of you,
JamekaÂ

--

Jameka Woodberry

EU & IoT Marketing Lead | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

Eclipse IoT: Largest Open Source Community for IoT

Annastr. 46, D-64673 Zwingenberg

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Ralph Mueller, Mike Milinkovich, Chris Laroque

Follow me on: Twitter/LinkedIn

Mobile: +49 157 5 8389252