Re: [iot-wg] Fwd: Integrating Eclipse IoT projects

Hi,

as already indicated in previous posts, here's the "official" invite to the
Eclipse IoT Working Group's Integration F2F meeting on Friday, May 17th 2019 at
the Bosch IoT Campus in Berlin.

I will reserve a room so that we can talk about and/or work on stuff that we find
interesting and/or important. There is no fixed agenda (yet), replies to my
will have a chance to set the agenda ...

We will start at 9:00 AM with an open end, i.e. we can finish early if all is set
and done (unexpected) but can also talk/work til the evening and then have some
beers in Berlin on a Friday night.

So, if this sounds interesting to you, you are more than welcome to join us.

Here's the full address:

Bosch IoT Campus
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
Germany

BTW it would be great if you could drop me a line so that I have an estimate of
how many people to expect.

Thanks and cheers,
Kai