[iot-wg] Listing of Eclipse Edje on IoT website

Hi there,

during our call today I browsed through the project list on [1] and stumbled
across the Eclipse Edje project still being listed there despite the fact that it
has already been archived end of 2018.

I was just wondering if it is general practice that we keep archived projects in
the list or if there is a kind of "attic" that we move them to?

[1] https://iot.eclipse.org/devices/
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB
148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Managing Directors:
Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic

Back to the top