Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - April 9 2019, 11 am EDT

Here are the slides of the Eclipse IoT integration update:

Cheers

Jens

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 9:23 PM Frédéric Desbiens <frederic.desbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place tomorrow, April 9 2019 @ 11am EDT.

Our planned agenda is:
  1. iot.eclipse.org Community Contributions Update
  2. Introduction to Eclipse Kiso
  3. IoT Project Management Committee update, by Jens Reimann
  4. Project news by call participants
  5. varia
Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #4. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #5.

I look forward to speaking with you all.

Best Regards,

Frédéric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jens Reimann
Principal Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Tom Savage, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top