Re: [iot-wg] IoT WG bi-weekly call - April 9 2019, 11 am EDT

Here are the slides of the Eclipse IoT integration update:

ÂÂ https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10pxZNJnEi59PMZfi6w9cDENU1kia6GhTfN_XZ-ZbeIU

Cheers

Jens

On Mon, Apr 8, 2019 at 9:23 PM FrÃdÃric Desbiens <frederic.desbiens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just a reminder that our bi-weekly working group call will take place tomorrow,ÂApril 9 2019 @ 11am EDT.Â

Our plannedÂagendaÂis:
  1. iot.eclipse.orgÂCommunity Contributions Update
  2. Introduction to Eclipse Kiso
  3. IoTÂProject Management Committee update, by Jens Reimann
  4. Project news by call participants
  5. varia
Please be ready to share news of your projects (if any) for item #4. Also, we can add any topic you feel is relevant to the community under item #5.

I look forward to speakingÂwith you all.

Best Regards,

FrÃdÃric Desbiens

Program Manager, IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.